Monday, July 6, 2009

Changing Expectations...

So here is an absolutely ridiculous notion, that might put a smile on your face and give us all something to think about. The next time you contact your airlines either by phone or on line, take a moment to ask them a few questions about your flight. Will it be futile? most likely but its' a subtle reminder to them that you are the consumer and there needs to be a paradigm shift.

So..you have just booked a ticket to Moscow...here's a few questions to make the reservation agent gasp.

Can you tell me the maximum length of time it will be for me to check in for the flight?
Will the counter be staffed sufficiently to handle my check in?
What specific inflight amenities will I expect in return for my 1500 ticket to Moscow?
Will the baggage fee (if any) absolutely guarentee the arrival of my luggage?
How many meals will be served and what are the costs if any for meals and drinks?

Any more to think about? Share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment